Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

GDPR and DSGVO law

Storing Cookies (See : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm ) help us to bring you our services at overunity.com . If you use this website and our services you declare yourself okay with using cookies .More Infos here:
https://overunity.com/5553/privacy-policy/
If you do not agree with storing cookies, please LEAVE this website now. From the 25th of May 2018, every existing user has to accept the GDPR agreement at first login. If a user is unwilling to accept the GDPR, he should email us and request to erase his account. Many thanks for your understanding.
Amazon Warehouse Deals ! Now even more Deep Discounts ! Check out these great prices on slightly used or just opened once only items.I always buy my gadgets via these great Warehouse deals ! Highly recommended ! Many thanks for supporting OverUnity.com this way.

User Menu

Plug Heater

Powerbox

Smartbox

3D Solar

3D Solar Panels

DC2DC converter

Micro JouleThief

FireMatch

FireMatch

CCKnife

CCKnife

CCTool

CCTool

Magpi Magazine

Magpi Magazine Free Rasberry Pi Magazine

Battery Recondition

Battery Recondition

Arduino

Ultracaps

YT Subscribe

Gravity Machines

Tesla-Ebook

Magnet Secrets

Lindemann Video

Navigation

Products

Products

WaterMotor kit

Statistics

  • *Total Members: 83391
  • *Latest: JaneRyan

  • *Total Posts: 509742
  • *Total Topics: 15193
  • *Online Today: 44
  • *Most Online: 103
(December 19, 2006, 11:27:19 PM)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 13
  • *Total: 13

Author Topic: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!  (Read 91417 times)

Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7902
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 05:03:51 AM »
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: re: Vandusen Bessler wheel replication   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Quote
ovyyus wrote:

Yes, I have the self-starting video where he walks up to the wheel, positions it, lets it go and it turns for less than 1/4 rotation. The full video is 000_0235.mov at 12,525 KB. You probably have a section of that.

Why does the wheel only turn about 1/4 rotation from that specific position? Because it is made top heavy in that specific position. Why doesn't Vandusen show at least one full rotation? Because the top heavy wheel will only accelerate for about 1/4 rotation from that specific position before it begins to slow and stop. Vandusen points to the fact that it makes 2 x 30 deg cycles knowing full well that that is only the case because he has made it top heavy in that position. Why? In order to create the impression that his wheel actually works when in fact it does not - so he can scam people for money.


Okay, I also got now this video.
Well, it is now totally clear what I am seeing.
Watch the weights and spoke?s ends !
The unlock system at 12 o ?clock is not working properly.
Thus in this video he first has to fix it at 2 o?clock, so that the wheel
can self starts. He must push it back to the right position.
That is at about 30 seconds in the videoclip and then the wheel
actually accelerates !
You see then, that the whole
torquearm of the right side is heavier than the whole left side !

Now then the wheels turns and accelerates and
just about before the end
at second 53 to 54 you see a weight again at around 1 to 3 pm
again not having resetted and unlocked and is not in the outer position,
so at this position it is loosing the heavier torquearm,
cause the upper pushout mechanism has failed for this weight.

This is why it slows a bit down in this special video 54 second long video...

Now as I have seen this video this even tells me even more, that this
thing works !


Quote
Michael wrote:

Stefan, you say the principle is valid. Please explain what the principle is so I and others can check the physics.
Thanks,
Michael

You always have 6 weights at the right side of the wheel 3 inches
more far away from the axis than on the left side.
That means enough torque to reset ( lock and unlock)
only 2 weights every 30 degrees by 1.5 inches.
And if you do it with springs you store the energy in one
place and get it for free in the other place so you have to spend
the energy only to unlock and shift one weight at a time ,
so you just need only to push in the weight at 6 to 7 o ?clock and
get the unlock at 12 o ?clock for free there if you use springs.

Then you only have to overcome the lift of one weight and the spring
compression at 6-7 o?clock via the heavier torquearm of the right side of the wheel.
This is why Darrell says there is at least a 12 spoke machine needed to do it,
otherwise the torque is not enough to lift the weight !


Hope this helps.
 

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy


Offline nightwynd

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 03:06:58 PM »
lol, I think that pretty much explains the 30 degree reset principal for everyone :)

Offline sterlinga

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 235
    • Pure Energy Systems
Plans for Validation of Darrell Vandusen Gravity Motor
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2006, 05:35:39 PM »
Hi Darrell,

Please contact me privately to arrange the details for someone to come visit you to validate your claim to an operational Gravity Motor.
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/about/personnel/SterlingDAllan/

Office phone: 801-407-1292
email: sterlingda@pureenergysystems.com

Our editor for PES Network, Inc. lives not far from you and said she would be glad to go inspect your device for us.
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/about/personnel/Mary-SueHaliburton/

First, before we make those arrangements, I want to be clear on what it is the witness will see when they visit you. 

To be "valid" the device needs to fit the following criteria:
1) Rotate a full 360 degrees
2) The speed being faster after one full rotation.

If you don't have that, then you do not have a functioning prototype that proves the concept of harnessing the force of gravity.

Partial rotation is not adequate to prove the point, because it can be caused by regional imbalance in the wheel.

Sincerely,

| Sterling D. Allan
|
| New Energy Congress
| http://NewEnergyCongress.org
|
| PES Network, Inc, Executive Director
| http://PureEnergySystems.com
| http://FreeEnergyNews.com
| http://PESN.com
| http://PESWiki.com
|
|   "The best news and directory service on the net
|    regarding cutting edge energy technologies."
|
| newsletter: fe_updates-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
|
| home office: 1-801-407-1292
| Eagle Mountain, Utah, USA

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Plans for Validation of Darrell Vandusen Gravity Motor
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2006, 05:35:39 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline nightwynd

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »
It would probably be better for you guys to do the eye witness account - you have more credibility than I do :)
Doesn't mean I don't want to see it for myself still however :D

I'm still trying to make time Darrell, I'll be in touch as soon as I can.

Offline mark australia

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 64
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2006, 05:57:18 PM »
Dear Darrell,
I think Stirlings suggestion is an excellent Idea. Striling and the organisations he is with have a world wide reputation of being strong supporters of inventors and free energy. I have had a few talks with you, which I have enjoyed. (PS the NDD will be scanned and sent tommorrow..I lost the battle with my scanner will have it done soon).
I feel you would do your self a big favour in having it independently tested as proof of concept.
If this did take place, I am confident investors would be lining up at your door and you would be in the running for some prize money.
Mark

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2006, 05:57:18 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline sterlinga

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 235
    • Pure Energy Systems
No working prototype to see
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2006, 06:55:53 PM »
Darrell,

Several people have been in touch with me, who have had extensive dealings with you in the past.

The conclusion I glean from them, which you are free to refute with the validation proposal I submitted earlier today, is as follows:

1) You do not presently have a functioning prototype.
2) You have never had a prototype that made a full rotation, with acceleration between rotations.

When you do achieve a functioning prototype, let us know, and we would be glad to come validate your claim.

I've updated the feature page to reflect this:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Darrell_Vandusen%27s_Gravity_Motor

| Sterling D. Allan
|
| New Energy Congress
| http://NewEnergyCongress.org
|
| PES Network, Inc, Executive Director
| http://PureEnergySystems.com
| http://FreeEnergyNews.com
| http://PESN.com
| http://PESWiki.com
|
|   "The best news and directory service on the net
|    regarding cutting edge energy technologies."
|
| newsletter: fe_updates-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
|
| home office: 1-801-407-1292
| Eagle Mountain, Utah, USA

Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7902
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »
Jim Mich wrote:
Quote
Darrell's wheel does not have springs pushing weights inward. The spring concept variation was conceived and posted by Stefan at overunity.com

Hi Jim,
this is right, Darrell?s machine seems to have only some springs
in his lock-unlock mechanism to help the fixing and unfixing
of the weights on the spokes, but the weights themself are not
spring supported to move more easily...

The spring idea is my own and I guess it would make the
machine more efficient or at least at all selfrunning,
as a weight, which has gone down in the gravity field
has LOST its potential energy and could not be pulled back without additional energy. But if you store the movement in a spring you
can then make the torquearm longer on one side ( heavier),
get the rotational energy  from this heavier torquearm and accelerate the wheel with it
and then pull the weight back via the spring
and thus save additional energy to move the weight.
Maybe Darrell?s spring based lock-unlock mechanism helps this a bit,
although he just uses some ramps to shift the weights,
although the ramps seems to be special designed to do it efficiently.

Regards, Stefan.

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7902
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »
Hi Sterling,
I agree, it is time for Darrell to come forward and present a running
machine to you or any other visitor, as there are too many
people telling negative things about Darrell.

If he really has a machine running, it is time to come forward
and present it, otherwise he will have missed his chance and most of the people
will only remember him of having faked the videos ??

Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7902
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2006, 08:09:59 PM »
P.S: If you try to rebuild such a machine or simular designs
at least have this music running,
maybe it will give you the right inspiration:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280009186655

Have a nice day !

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2006, 08:09:59 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7902
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2006, 10:02:40 PM »
Hi Sterling and All,
this is what I just received by Darrell.
I was myself under the impression , that he still had the working
6 foot machine.. I did not understand from my conversation with him,
that he has changed it now to a ,nonworking so far,  8 foot machine.

Best regards, Stefan Hartmann

----- Original Message -----
From: "DARRELL VANDUSEN" <vandugegs@yahoo.ca>
To: "Stefan Hartmann" <harti@harti.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:31 PM
Subject: Facts.


> Hello Stefan, you can forward this if you would, Thanks
>
>   Hello Mr Sterling,
>
>   In regard to your thoughts.
>
>   <Several people have been in touch with me, who have had extensive dealings with you in the past.>
>
>   I have dealt with only two people,  in person.
>
> <The conclusion I glean from them, which you are free to refute with the validation proposal I submitted earlier today, is as
follows:>
>
> <1) You do not presently have a functioning prototype.>
>
>   If I had the ability to rebuild, the six foot machine, I could show you a real life, hands on, working machine.
>   For now, you can make up your own mind, with what I have show en others. The video, with self start up.
>   When I took apart the six footer, I did so, so I could do just that. I could still put it back together again.
>   The six foot machine was changed into an eight foot machine, the one that has been posted.
>   This is now being replicated into what has now become a 9 foot 4 inch machine. This machine is still being worked on. It has
been about a year and a half now. The person doing the building seems to be taking way to long in his completion of this new
machine. The reason for this replication is so it will have a gen orator and tachometer hooked up to it in order to prove extra
power output and that the machine is not slowing down while under load.
>   Also that someone else can build it.
>
> <2) You have never had a prototype that made a full rotation, with acceleration between rotations.>
>
>   I have had a machine that starts and continues to rotate, the six foot machine. that is showen in the video clip.
>   The video, people that have signed an NDA, in order to see, shows enough for those that can understand what they are looking at.
>   While talking about NDA's in the last day, I have seen that people have obtained the video through other means and even through
a person that was suppose to delete all information that they received.
>
> <When you do achieve a functioning prototype, let us know, and we would be glad to come validate your claim.>
>   People can believe what they may, that is any-ones choice, maybe you should look at the video yourself, if you have not already
been given one.
> If you would like, I can bring you up to date with the facts and not hear say.
>   I use the MSN messenger, if you would like the facts and the evolution of the machines.
>   It would be nice to do a complete history of this machine, all 25 years.
>   Bits and pieces, does not do it or me justice.
>
>   Thanks for your time.
>
>   Darrell Vandusen Sr
>

Offline sterlinga

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 235
    • Pure Energy Systems
Explain "Continues to Rotate"
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2006, 10:53:36 PM »
Darrell,

You say that the 6-foot machine "continued to rotate."

Please be more specific.

How many complete rotations would it make?  Was it increasing in speed with each rotation?

What I understand from those who have reported to me, is that your 6-foot device did not increase in speed between rotations.

Sterling

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Explain "Continues to Rotate"
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2006, 10:53:36 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Offline nightwynd

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »
From what I understand from both the videos and in speaking with Darrell, the 6-foot machine accelerated to roughly 40-50 RPM, then held steady at that speed.

Offline VANDUGEGS

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 44
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2006, 06:55:33 PM »
Six Foot Machines.

The wooden six foot machine only movied 30-35 degrees.
This wooden machine was only for testing and it proved the main fact, that a Gravity machine would work, with this design.

The six foot steel machine, proved much more, along with how to improve on it.

Darrell

Offline VANDUGEGS

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 44
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2006, 10:35:20 PM »
Hello everone,  it has been awhlie.

This is a picture of my nine foot, four   inch machine.
I hope to have it completed before the new year. If not, I may just release it to the public and see and hope to, at the lest, get my investment back, along with something for my time and design.

Take care and thanks for your time.

Darrell Vandusen Sr..

Offline jigar

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
Re: Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2006, 03:56:35 PM »
Dear sir
Plz provide me all detail of your gravity machine. Imean how it works and how we can built it.May be I will suggest you or help you to built it.plz in your reply only attach file in jpg or pdf because I have no other software to open.
My email Id jig_patel_1982@yahoo.com
Right now I am doing one project on gravity engine. You can read it in Gravity powered wheel subject is <Increase efficiency of rotating shaft.> Post your opinion about my project what ever it may be.
Jigar Patel

 

OneLink