Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

GDPR and DSGVO law

Storing Cookies (See : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm ) help us to bring you our services at overunity.com . If you use this website and our services you declare yourself okay with using cookies .More Infos here:
https://overunity.com/5553/privacy-policy/
If you do not agree with storing cookies, please LEAVE this website now. From the 25th of May 2018, every existing user has to accept the GDPR agreement at first login. If a user is unwilling to accept the GDPR, he should email us and request to erase his account. Many thanks for your understanding.
Amazon Warehouse Deals ! Now even more Deep Discounts ! Check out these great prices on slightly used or just opened once only items.I always buy my gadgets via these great Warehouse deals ! Highly recommended ! Many thanks for supporting OverUnity.com this way.

User Menu

Tesla Paper

Free Energy Book

Get paid

Donations

Please Donate for the Forum.
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.(Admin)

A-Ads

Powerbox

Smartbox

3D Solar

3D Solar Panels

DC2DC converter

Micro JouleThief

FireMatch

FireMatch

CCKnife

CCKnife

CCTool

CCTool

Magpi Magazine

Magpi Magazine Free Rasberry Pi Magazine

Battery Recondition

Battery Recondition

Arduino

Ultracaps

YT Subscribe

Gravity Machines

Tesla-Ebook

Magnet Secrets

Lindemann Video

Navigation

Products

Products

WaterMotor kit

Statistics

  • *Total Members: 83885
  • *Latest: geovat

  • *Total Posts: 523071
  • *Total Topics: 15575
  • *Online Today: 44
  • *Most Online: 103
(December 19, 2006, 11:27:19 PM)
  • *Users: 3
  • *Guests: 13
  • *Total: 16

Author Topic: Steven Marks ring of power  (Read 30331 times)

Offline Mannix

  • elite_member
  • Hero Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 563
Steven Marks ring of power
« on: July 21, 2005, 05:08:59 PM »
Hi all,
This is my first post since yahoo groups.
some time ago I posted a video of a demo of a working device, some more were posted,still no rational explanation fraud or other wise.
Has any body got anywhere in this direction?
http://www.overunity.com/stevenmark

From what I can see this is the only seemingly working device yet many people seem to be
walking past it.
any hands on duplication attempts or am i the only one?
correct me if i am wrong
Lindsay Mannix
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 08:05:13 PM by hartiberlin »

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Steven Marks ring of power
« on: July 21, 2005, 05:08:59 PM »

Offline Thaelin

  • TPU-Elite
  • Hero Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 997
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 02:48:41 PM »
Two things come to mind here. At an airport, you have a close radar transmitter. Makes me question it.
The other thing, the guy has not been seen since or heard of. So little info there as to not be able to
duplicate.  Kind of makes it a dead end.

sugra

Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
Guy's,

   I've posted on this several times on various forums but I'll say it again. Once you see the HOPE unit and understand how it works, you will understand Steven Marks "Ring of Power" as someone here has termed it. It is possible that Steven's ring was able to receive actual Shumann resonance from the Earth itself, however this would not be neccessary. Granted, it would be cool and everything but, all that would be needed would be to jump a couple of capacitor with a small battery to start the crystal stacks that it appears he is using to provide a constant tone/frequency resonating through the device. No doubt he is using a ferro-core material at least, and more likely some sort of metallo-crystaline core composite to create the amount of energy portrayed in the video's. The HOPE technology uses a very similar method except that I have chosen to use the same core material as I used on my attempt to reproduce Bearden's MEG unit, and I am trying to build a small amp circuit to provide continuos feedback at a specific frequency. The HOPE generator coverts sound directly into AC. This is in my opinion exactly what Steven Marks Power Ring does except that he is using piezo stacks instead of a tuned amp circuit, and a large round ferro-core composite material instead of a square nanocrystaline C-core. I am working on the step-by-step instruction manual for building the original HOPE design right now and am about half way finished, but there are many possible deviations from the original design. I am trying to contact some engineer's who deal with these materials so that we can discuss manufacturing a whole new line of core materials based on these findings. The evidence shows that a mixture of certain crystals with ferromagnetic metals will produce large electrical potentials by using nothing more than sound for input. I have the proof sitting right next to me as I am typing this message. I'm not seeking a patent on the HOPE generator and anyone who does is only fooling themself into thinking they will become filthy rich if they do. We have to spread this information as far and wide as we can, and then nobody will be able to stop us from learning the facts about free energy technologies. I don't know what else I can say or do to convince people of this but it's the only way it's going to happen. 33 years in the field Stefan, and my life is in ruins for continuing to pursue the matter against the threats on my life, the intrusions into my home, the break up of my 24 years of marriage, and losing all that I have worked for so long and hard to accomplish. None of these things are by coinsidence or by accident! They would not continue to worry about me if I were some crazy nut speaking nonsense! Of course there are other ways and other technologies but how many do we need? The U.S., could tap into Yellow Stone park for thermal energy and supply the entire country with clean electricity. At the same time they could be helping to avert the mega-vocano catastrophy that they talk so much about on the history and discovery channels here. Get yourselve's some nanocrystaline core materials, some SmCo magnets #17 grade or higher which will fit the center gap of your core, add some coils, and you will see what I mean. Sounds pretty easy right? It Is! So easy that an elementary student could do it if they just tried it. The manual for the HOPE tech should be ready in a couple of weeks, but I expect to be upgrading everything to industrial strength here shortly, and any resemblance to the MEG will disappear completely when I do. The secret is in the core materials used and the various relaxation times in the selected wire etc.. . It is just a hunch, but I am guessing that by using something like indium or even steel wire along with the regular copper wire we might expect to see a markable increase in the output potentials beyond what we would by just using copper alone. Give it a shot people, what else have you heard that makes more sense?


Cheers,

Jim

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
Sponsored links:




gast

  • Guest
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 01:22:28 PM »
Jim, you wrote "SmCo magnets #17 grade or higher". What do you think about using Neodym "Super-Magnets"?

Regards Gast

Offline TheOne

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 985
    • Amanatsu Games
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »
Sound interresting, What is the amount of power the HOPE gen can do? To generate power you need to listen music? :P

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 09:57:30 PM »
Gast,

? ? I haven't tried NdFeb magnets with the HOPE yet. The reason I decided on SmCo magnets was because Bearden states that both NdFeb and ceramic ferrite's break down quickly in his MEG design. As I have said, I was originally trying to reconstruct the MEG, and since he didn't mention SmCO magnets I thought I'd give them a try. NdFeb magnets might work with the new design but I can't guarantee that they will or not. This is why we need as many people as are willing to work with various materials to see how we can improve the tech even further. I'm putting the info out there so that we won't have to worry about imposing on someone's patent. U.S., patent law states that once it has hit the Internet nobody can then get a patent on it. This is only my first working HOPE device, so there is a lot of room for improvement I'm sure. It can light at least two 4ft., 40watt fluorescent tubes to full brighness with the audio volume set at just over half way to maximum volume. Of course I'm using the prime frequency of my location with the unit I have, and this will vary from unit to unit and location to location unless several units are built exactly the same. This would be the way to do it once we improve on the tech as much as we can. The way I have this thing wired allows us to use the same audio source for additional units. We could simply plug them into a previous unit and so on and so forth until we reach the amount of power we need. Building each unit to function at the same optimal frequencies would be the way to go I think. This stuff is basically brand new and this first unit is just a baby, but even so it is very interesting and impressive, and has attracted a good number of folks that want to buy them already. I'm trying to make sure that nobody can monopolize on this one brother, and the field is wide open for everyone right now. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the transformer that I'm using to compliment the HOPE unit. It's an old variable transformer, not a variac but an old antique transformer with a choice of inputs and outputs to choose from. The transformer isn't absolutely neccessary for the HOPE to function but it does allow me to use many more frequencies and wave forms including white noise. Like I say, there is a lot of room for improvement, and the more guy's we have playing around with this stuff the better, as far as I'm concerned anyway. I'm going to post the list of materials needed to reproduce what I've done so far so that anyone else can do this if they want to. I am working on the wiring diagrams right now and HOPE to have the manual finished within the next couple of weeks. I have absolutely no tools to work with anymore, so it would be great if others with the proper tools available could help to improve on it all. I just hope that some people don't start to get greedy and fantasize about owning the planet like they always seem to do. A lot of people think that I'm foolish not to try and patent my AE discoveries but there are already far to many technologies being kept in the dark, and these folks just do not understand the bigger picture. It's actually utter foolishness to delude one's self into thinking they can become rich by owning a patent on these things. When I post information on the HOPE I am HOPEing that the information will be spread over the entire planet so that people can begin to free themselves from the dictates of our current system. This is the only way we're going to see these kinds of technologies come out.


Best Regards,

BushWacker


gast

  • Guest
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 10:44:14 PM »
BushWacker,

you said:
> When I post information on the HOPE I am HOPEing that the information will be spread over the entire planet so that people can begin to free themselves from the dictates of our current system.

That's right, but many people are very unbelievingly concerning OU. So it's VERY important to release not only information for the replication of the device, but also suitable material to convince this people. E.g. high resolution videos from the working device, pictures and so on. The representation may not leave a doubt about the functionality of this device. But straight that is momentarily a large point of criticism. Many videos and photos from existing OU-machines are vague, imprecise and dilettantish.

> was because Bearden states that both NdFeb and ceramic ferrite's break down quickly in his MEG design

That surprises me, because NdFeb's are the strongest magnets, which are available.  As far as I know.
Btw: @german readers: Does anybody could explain me how the SmCo-Magnets are called in germany?

However, I think, I will try to rebuild an HOPE/MEG device using an high voltage transformer from an tv. Of course with new winded coils.
Using a high voltage transformer will be a temporary solution, because I find no U-core supplier. And a toroidal core is impractical for attaching the coils :-).
Do you think the core material from the high voltage transformer is practical?

Regards, Gast

My english might be funny sometimes. You have to thank google-translator ;-)

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 10:44:14 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 09:38:42 AM »
Gast,

    Unfortunately I don't even have a cheap camera let alone a high-res camera/video recorder. I can't help what people choose to believe, and nowdays any picture or video clip can be fixed to fool people anyway so I'm not so sure a picture is worth a thousand words anymore as the saying used to go. As for using a core from a TV set to try and replicate the HOPE unit, I don't think this will work. Unless of course that core is a nanocrystaline composite material similar to what was used in the construction of the HOPE generator. There will always be skeptics my friend, and there are many who will never believe some things no matter how many pictures or video's they are shown. I will finish the manual and put it out there for people, but each person will have to make their own choice based on what I am able to give them at this time and what they choose to believe about me. Remember this Gast, I am not selling anything, and am not making a penney by sharing this information freely. I don't know any other person who would do that do you? However, I am not doing it to receive any kind of praise. I am doing it because I see possibilities here, and I also see starving and people suffering by the millions around the world because of the greed of our so-called leader's. I can't teach other's in a day what it's taken me a lifetime to learn, and most people won't listen anyway. All I can do is offer what I have to give, and if people don't want it they don't have to except it. If however you try to replicate the HOPE unit using completely different materials and methods don't blame me if the thing doesn't do a thing. However if you use completely different materials and methods and find that it does work or that it functions even better than the HOPE design, I would HOPE that you share the information with the rest of us as well. I understand mistrust very well, and nearly every person that I have known for any length of time has taken complete advantage of my good nature. Thats why I'm in the boat that I'm in s-t-s. It's also the reason that I hate liar's and cheat's, and greedy, selfish people who think of nothing but what they can get out of others by any means. Yes Gast I understand peoples mistrust believe me! It's gotten so bad that I can't even give AE technology away. My conscience says "tell them" but my common sense and experience says "they won't listen", "they won't believe a word you say", "don't waste your time anymore". It's a good thing that I still have a conscience!


Cheers,

BushWacker

Offline hartiberlin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7970
    • free energy research OverUnity.com
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 07:37:27 PM »
Hi Bushwacker,
yes, I also think it needs the right materials.
Please finsih the manual and share it.
We will love you for this and the poor people too.

Many thanks for your hard work.
History will remember you !

Regards. Stefan.

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 07:37:27 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 11:04:06 PM »
Stefan,


     We all love you too brother. NOT in a gay sense mind you, lol. It is because of who you are, and all that you do and the reasons why you do it all. It does not matter if I go down in history however, what matters is that future generations remain free, and that these ridiculous wars over oil, money, and control become ancient history. What you are doing is just as important if not more so than what I am doing, because you are heading up the communications between everyone concerned. Without the help of you, Sterling, Bruce, and other real people we wouldn't even have a chance to change anything. We all have our own job to do and a nich to fill in order to try and help our neighbor's and future generations, and nobody is any less valuable than another. Thank you for being so kind Stefan, and thank you for all the hard work that you do also. I will have that manual for you all soon now. I stayed up all night trying to do much of the art work on it, and may have it ready sooner than expected. Keep up the good fight my friend.


Best Regards,

Jim

gast

  • Guest
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 09:29:23 PM »
Bushwacker, your attitude is very praise worth and I share it with you.
Kindly excuse that I do not more engross my answer into this topic, but it is not easy for me to formulate all this in english.

So back to some tecnical things. Can you tell me what kind of electronical tools do you use for developing the HOPE generator (osszilloscope, waveform generator e.t.c)?

Regards Gast

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 09:29:23 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 10:09:44 PM »
Hello Gast,

    Do not worry about your English, you do very well and I cannot speak any German myself so you have one up on me there. Concerning the tools that I use to develop the HOPE, I now have absolutely no tools at all. Our home was hit by some type of EMP energy recently which blew out our big screen TV, our water distiller, several light bulbs, and even my multimeter which was switched on at the time. The voltage on my multimeter went up to about 600 volts before registering OL on the digital readout and burning up. I am not well liked by the current administration in our country and I do not believe this was accidental. We are fast becomming a police state, and my own personal Homeland Security Reconisance Expert has been assigned to keep an eye on my activities because of some of the work I am doing. My e-mail is being censored daily and some of my contact's are beginning to experience the same type of activities lately. However, I have already made quite a few interesting discoveries which have attracted the interest of private investor's and hope to be able to obtain some really good tools soon. I wish I could say more at this time but my situation is such that I cannot afford to say too much right now. I have been staying up through the night for the last couple days trying to hurry and finish the HOPE Instructions Manual and expect to be done within the next couple of days rather than the weeks that I had figured on it taking. The interest has been great however, and many others are also wanting to have the information as soon as possible. Since there does seem to be such interest I feel that I should strike while the iron is hot as the saying goes, and get this out as quickly as possible before everyone moves on to the next thing. Btw, I wrote to the engineer at the company that sold me the core for my HOPE unit, and told him about the successful results. He responded telling me that it was basically impossible to do what I am doing with the particular core material that they sold me, lol. I guess I should send him the short video from a couple months ago eh? I really need to make a new video not that I have increased the output potential by several factors in the last couple of months, but all I have is a cheap old web-cam with poor quality video. I will see if the engineer's who are scheduled to be coming in a couple weeks can provide a good video recorder so that I can update the old one. Thank you for your interest Gast, and stay tuned. I should have these Instructions out to everyone very soon now.


Best Regards,

J.D.Fauble
BushWacker

gast

  • Guest
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 11:03:05 PM »
Hello BushWacker,

> Concerning the tools that I use to develop the HOPE, I now have absolutely no
> tools at all. Our home was hit by some type of EMP energy recently which blew out our big screen TV,
> our water distiller, several light bulbs, and even my multimeter which was switched on at the time.
> The voltage on my multimeter went up to about 600 volts before registering OL on the digital readout
> and burning up.

Uh! This sounds like "X-files" on TV. =:-O

> I am not well liked by the current administration in our country and I do not believe
> this was accidental. We are fast becomming a police state, and my own personal Homeland Security
> Reconisance Expert has been assigned to keep an eye on my activities because of some of the work I
> am doing.
> My e-mail is being censored daily and some of my contact's are beginning to experience the
> same type of activities lately.

*shock* Is this really true? Wat are you doing in your real life?
What you are telling is absolutley unimaginable for me. What do you think... was it was a good idea
to sign my posts with a pseudonym instead of my realname? ;-)

But, hey, I think it is a scandal to burn out your expensive equipment and I take pity on you.

So, if I understand right you used only a digital multimeter for developing the HOPE (before
the EMP hit your house)?

> However, I have already made quite a few interesting discoveries which
> have attracted the interest of private investor's and hope to be able to obtain some really good tools
> soon. I wish I could say more at this time but my situation is such that I cannot afford to say too
> much right now.

I think, I get your point.

Please allow me a little private question. Are you trained in electronics?

> I have been staying up through the night for the last couple days trying to hurry and
> finish the HOPE Instructions Manual and expect to be done within the next couple of days rather than
> the weeks that I had figured on it taking.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and will wait until you have finished the Instructions Manual.

> Btw, I wrote to the engineer at the company that sold me the core for my HOPE unit, and told him
> about the successful results. He responded telling me that it was basically impossible to do what
> I am doing with the particular core material that they sold me, lol.
> I guess I should send him the short video from a couple months ago eh?

:-D Absolute! Send him your video. He should look surprised.

> I really need to make a new video not that I have increased the output potential by several
> factors in the last couple of months, but all I have is a cheap old web-cam with poor quality video.
> I will see if the engineer's who are scheduled to be coming in a couple weeks can provide a good
> video recorder so that I can update the old one.

This would be fine.
But if you have the time, would you capture a new clip with your webcam showing the running HOPE
device? And would you move the webcam during capturing around the HOPE device to see the running
device from different angles?


Regards, Gast

gast

  • Guest
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 05:14:08 PM »
Today I tried to build a simple version of MEG - only to test whether the magnet  in the middle of the 2 U-cores have any effekt to the outputsignal.

I used the core from an old transformer. Fortunately it is a kind of U-shaped  core. I built only one half of the MEG, so I have only one input coil and one  output coil. The two coils where taken from another old transformer with a ratio of 220:12.
I took the coil with more turns (220V) as input coil and the coil with less  turns as output coil.

The magnets in the middle of the core are neodym-magnets. Unfortunately I own only this kind of magnets.

The input coil was supplied by an external stereo-amplifier and the tone was  generated by an tonegenerator running on my pc.

I found out that the 5800 Hz(*) is the frequence with the highest output-voltage. But the magnets in the middle of the core have no effekt. I tried some smaller Neodym magnets, but I got the same result.
Maybe the magnets are to powerfull or the input power was to low. The input voltage was 19 Volts, measured with an digital voltagemeter in AC mode - maybe this is not the exact value because of the 5800 Hz instead of 50 Hz the voltagemeter was build for.

(*) = I tested another coil/core-configuration with an round "I-core" (a stick) and there I find a different resonance frequency for the highest output voltage [10 Khz]. So it is proof that the amplifier does not have a non linear output voltage with an high/max. on 5800 Hz.)

Offline BushWacker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Steven Marks ring of power
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 05:37:47 AM »
Hi Gast,

   The fact that you got any voltage reading from that set-up is remarkable to me considering that the core seems to be nothing more than layered steel. Also, you are probably correct about the likely discrepancy in your readings due to the much higher frequency input which the multimeter is not made for. Anyway, I am sending the ruff draft of the instruction manual for building the HOPE to Stefan tonight. I'm not sure how to go about posting this file on this forum so I will leave that up to the master of media here, lol. I wanted to be able to have an editor look over the instructions before posting them, but he is the only one of my new buisness partners who hasn't disappeared from the face of the earth yet, and the MIB have been parked outside his home for the last couple of days now. This tells me that it may not be long before I am payed a visit as well. However I have taken up a different strategy and believe in staying in the light so that they will have to expose themselves in order to get to me. Our first partner was very young and did not take us seriously enough. He thought that he would be safe by staying in the shadows. This is real life here these days my friend. Of course we have been planning much more interesting things than the HOPE, but the HOPE is something that people can build at home to see and prove that there are other means of generating electricity. I will be sending the manual immediately after posting this message, so if you don't know where to find it just ask Stefan because it will be up to him as far as how and where to make it available okay? I appoligize for any difficulties in understanding my directions beforehand, and if I and my remaining partner are not escorted away beforehand I will try and have him edit it to professional standards. Good fortune, and God be with you my friend.


Best Regards,

Jim

 

OneLink