Mechanical free energy devices > mechanic

My Kundel motor replication with ardiuno

(1/18) > >>

floodrod:
After 4 prototypes and a box of failed prints, I managed to produce a working Kundel motor..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT__L_uypF0

I am not convinced it can achieve overunity yet..  Any ideas, feedback, questions, or suggestions to see what it can produce?

synchro1:
Fantastic replication. That's the first working model I have seen since Kundel first showed his. Congratulations on the great success! Any way to test COP? You coukd try and connect the flywheel to an A.C. wash tub motor and measure the output.


My innovation runs a diametric tube magnet through the core of a twin ring spindle.


June 10, 2019 - YouTube


Floor is measuring this twist to push pull ratio at 1.86 COP!

Floor:

--- Quote from: floodrod on December 26, 2021, 03:11:14 AM ---After 4 prototypes and a box of failed prints, I managed to produce a working Kundel motor..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT__L_uypF0

I am not convinced it can achieve overunity yet..  Any ideas, feedback, questions, or suggestions to see what it can produce?

--- End quote ---

In an accelerating / decelerating /  reciprocating device like this, the more massive /
rigid / stable every mounting point is, the more efficient the device will be. 

ie. mounting to the table and even the table itself...


More energy than you would expect, can be lost into unwanted vibrations.

nice build !

floodrod:

--- Quote from: synchro1 on December 27, 2021, 06:46:44 PM ---Fantastic replication. That's the first working model I have seen since Kundel first showed his. Congratulations on the great success! Any way to test COP? You coukd try and connect the flywheel to an A.C. wash tub motor and measure the output.


My innovation runs a diametric tube magnet through the core of a twin ring spindle.


June 10, 2019 - YouTube


Floor is measuring this twist to push pull ratio at 1.86 COP!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I will be studying your design closely...  I love absorbing this stuff..

I haven't tried to load it much yet, as I want to increase the torque and lower the input requirements first. ., I want to rid myself of the speaker power and replace it with something better.  With the same 25 watts I am putting into the speaker, I think I can make a much more powerful non-com voice coil actuator than a thin-wired 8 ohm ceramic mag setup the speaker offers.. 

synchro1:

--- Quote from: floodrod on December 27, 2021, 11:11:05 PM ---Thanks!  I will be studying your design closely...  I love absorbing this stuff..

I haven't tried to load it much yet, as I want to increase the torque and lower the input requirements first. ., I want to rid myself of the speaker power and replace it with something better.  With the same 25 watts I am putting into the speaker, I think I can make a much more powerful non-com voice coil actuator than a thin-wired 8 ohm ceramic mag setup the speaker offers..

--- End quote ---


The Piezo Actuator is a very strong contender if you can program the Arduino!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version