Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

GDPR and DSGVO law

Storing Cookies (See : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm ) help us to bring you our services at overunity.com . If you use this website and our services you declare yourself okay with using cookies .More Infos here:
https://overunity.com/5553/privacy-policy/
If you do not agree with storing cookies, please LEAVE this website now. From the 25th of May 2018, every existing user has to accept the GDPR agreement at first login. If a user is unwilling to accept the GDPR, he should email us and request to erase his account. Many thanks for your understanding.
Amazon Warehouse Deals ! Now even more Deep Discounts ! Check out these great prices on slightly used or just opened once only items.I always buy my gadgets via these great Warehouse deals ! Highly recommended ! Many thanks for supporting OverUnity.com this way.

User Menu

A-Ads

Powerbox

Smartbox

3D Solar

3D Solar Panels

DC2DC converter

Micro JouleThief

FireMatch

FireMatch

CCKnife

CCKnife

CCTool

CCTool

Magpi Magazine

Magpi Magazine Free Rasberry Pi Magazine

Battery Recondition

Battery Recondition

Arduino

Ultracaps

YT Subscribe

Gravity Machines

Tesla-Ebook

Magnet Secrets

Lindemann Video

Navigation

Products

Products

WaterMotor kit

Statistics

  • *Total Members: 83535
  • *Latest: Fritzman

  • *Total Posts: 514384
  • *Total Topics: 15304
  • *Online Today: 44
  • *Most Online: 103
(December 19, 2006, 11:27:19 PM)
  • *Users: 3
  • *Guests: 13
  • *Total: 16

Author Topic: Confirmation of OU devices and claims  (Read 192493 times)

Offline WhatIsIt

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 153
    • At The End It Will Matter!
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #540 on: June 14, 2019, 03:16:40 AM »
Impressive, you certainly invested lots of time in that construct, and had result.

Cheers!

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #540 on: June 14, 2019, 03:16:40 AM »

Offline rickfriedrich

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #541 on: June 14, 2019, 06:22:31 AM »
You'll have to read what I wrote. The point was that I didn't spend any time setting it up. I just put the coils out without proper spacing, etc. However, some of the students at my meeting spent several hours connecting the little capacitors and LEDs to each coil as well as winding 10 of the mid-size coils. Anyway, if I set it up right then I can get the input down to zero and can actually load the primary with more loads. Of course I can also put coils above and below. The 18 students at the meeting could see that I had one coil underneath, and I had a board where I could have added more on top. But we already ran out of coils with capacitors on them.

Impressive, you certainly invested lots of time in that construct, and had result.

Cheers!

Offline gyulasun

  • without_ads
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4005
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #542 on: June 14, 2019, 02:13:00 PM »
Hi Rick,

Thanks for coming in this thread too. 

I would like you to consider member Itsu's recent measurement results and comments on the input power
to the transmitter circuit and the output power the LED bulbs got from the receiver units. 

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534383/#msg534383
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534479/#msg534479
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534479/#msg534479

The point is: even though you can use quasi hundreds of receiver units loaded with red or white LEDs 
you do not know what the actual power levels are that the LED bulbs really consume.  Your hinting at
"bright 3W LED bulbs" is not enough at all,  even for estimating roughly the actual power levels involved.

This is what you wrote in this respect:   
   "The loads off the 10 bigger coils (one not shown) were bright 3W LED bulbs, and another one was powered 
below off a regular coil which isn't seen in the picture. So I had at least 11 of these big LEDs and almost 70 small 
LEDs powered. I also added ferrite coils with these bigger bulbs that brought the input power down without 
lowering the loads. So for 80ma at 12V that was an okay demonstration.  It's the 1 watt challenge."     

You also wrote: " These bigger coils naturally have higher Q which translates to higher actual gain.
And yes, resonance IS A GAIN. Don't let people fool you about that." 

Yes I agree, bigger coils wound with thick wire and with favorable OD/length ratio can have higher Q .
But you need to clarify what you mean on gain: voltage, current, power, energy gain? 

I would agree with voltage or current gain in resonant LC circuits. 

If you claim power (or energy) gain too, then you would need to demonstrate it by measurements.
"Don't let people fool you about that."

You also wrote:

"Anyway, I'll post another video of all the coils running when I get caught up with other pressing matters."

Please, would you consider to measure only the 9 (or 10) big receiver coils output when they drive the bright
white LED bulbs at a measured input power to the gate driver?    I do not know your actual receiver circuits,  whether you use diode bridges to rectify the AC voltage and whether you drive the LEDs with DC.
This latter case would help much to check LED DC currents easily and the DC voltage levels across them.

I know these measurements are time consuming.   Also, the use of diode bridges would cause inherent power
loss in the receiver units but this loss can be estimated if you already know the DC current via the LED bulbs.   

Thanks,
Gyula
(Edited for a better text format)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:32:27 PM by gyulasun »

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #542 on: June 14, 2019, 02:13:00 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline itsu

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1829
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #543 on: June 14, 2019, 05:29:39 PM »

Gyula,

i guess the last of your 3 links above should be another one like this one perhaps?:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534508/#msg534508


Anyway,  indeed impressive pictures from rickfriedrich, impressive concerning the amount of coils used that is.
Not so for the presented (measurement, circuit) data, which is almost non existing, but this probably was not
in scope for this post.

Itsu


Offline seaad

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #544 on: June 14, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
The power output obtained
 is in direct proportion to the amount of hidden cables.
 :) :) :)

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #544 on: June 14, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline gyulasun

  • without_ads
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4005
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #545 on: June 14, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »

Hi Itsu,

Yes, okay,  the link you included also contains very important information you kindly provided.



Dear seaad,

Please let's keep this discussion polite and civil...   

Thanks,

Gyula

Offline e2matrix

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1868
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #546 on: June 14, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
I got my gaussmeter, which is an el cheapo electromagnetic radiation tester (GM3120) and which i know is being
used in combination with this Big coil testing.

It can measure Electric fields in V/m and Magnetic fields in uT.

An overload led (flashing) and beeper warns when radiation levels are unsafe (very often!).

Anyway, here a short introduction, see video.

I will do some tests the next days including the ones mentione by A.King21 earlier.

Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgjEDVbfVJQ


Itsu
itsu,  I bought that exact same gauss meter a while back.   I don't know if it was a bad one but it was nearly worthless and could barely detect anything compared to two other meters I have.  One is an older analog gauss and emf meter and one a newer one (digital) that was about $15 which does okay (but is still less sensitive than my old analog).   Try opening up that Kmoon and see if what they are using for a detector looks like it would be useful for anything but the closest or strongest fields.   It appears to be nothing but a piece of PCB with copper on both sides with both sides soldered together (electrically connected).  There is also a resistor mounted up high off the circuit board behind that piece about 5/16" from the copper.    ???
[size=78%]  [/size]

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #546 on: June 14, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
Sponsored links:




Offline itsu

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1829
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #547 on: June 14, 2019, 07:30:00 PM »

e2matrix,

i agree with you,  and i knew upfront that, at most, i would be "a toy" as i saw this below review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BXoqb9LRZE

Not sure about the skills of that guy doing the teardown, as he was unable to "see" how the 9V battery
needed to be placed (only one way possible).

But yes, the electrical field detector seems to be a dual sided PCB and the magnetic field detector an
inductor (not a resistor) mounted up high off and next to that PCB.

Anyway, it indicates some differences in field strengths, but up till now did not reveal any extra energy
which otherwise would be missed using the scope.....


Itsu


Offline rickfriedrich

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #548 on: June 14, 2019, 07:39:19 PM »
This is a very important point he makes which reveals how these forums are usually worse than useless. What is the bases for any of you making conclusions from pictures, videos, or words presented by other people? There is no way to demonstrate that anyone else is really doing what they claim they are. Even video of people saying something cannot be trusted that the person is really the person you think it is as inexpensive 20 year old tech exists that mask someone else. So with free energy claims you will never be able to trust a video, picture or testimony. We live in a day of fantasy and illusions and people in these circles are mostly ignorant about how to estimate these things, mistaken, or out right deceiving themselves or others. This is why in my meetings I spent much of the time focusing on the psychological problems, starting with personal bias or prejudgment. We tend to think of the skeptic like G having the only problem in this way (being over-disbelieving), but what about those actually believing in free energy over-believing their own results or those of others? These forums are almost completely full of both kinds of people. So in the end they are worse than a waste of time as you run around listening to people over and under believing. So I don't play those games. I've been at this for 15 years to know all the mistakes and tricks people play. I have exposed skeptics, trolls, and mistakes.
Anyway, there is almost a justified reason to make this wires statement when indeed many people use hidden wires. I have spent a lot of time 10 years ago showing how people fake their results because I hate how people pray upon others' faith, money and time.

Guess what? There were in fact wires under the table. You can see a computer hooked up next to it and it was plugged into the AC, and so was the frequency generator and power supply. I also had a ground wire from a one prong socket that wasn't even used, but it was off to the side. Anyway, the setup was not for you people but 18 other people attending my meeting, and who actually set this up with me. They connected all the caps and LEDs, and also set up the shelving, etc. The nature of the circumstances showed them there was nothing hidden or being done. And it really didn't matter because they all had the kit for the last year and had experience with the same things. This wasn't done to prove OU to them, and it was the least sensational thing shown over the 22+ hours of the meeting. It was just an opportunity to hook up as many coils as I had and play around with them to learn more about this system when many coils are used. So don't fool yourself into thinking that this picture was for this forum as some kind of proof claim. I would not insult your intelligence as so many people do. All I ever do over the internet with videos is try and assist my customers so that they can do the same with the same parts. Strangers have no reason to believe others who can have many motives for their claims. And people don't have to be liars, they can be, and often are, mistaken. I work with all levels of people, from the newbie who knows nothing, to the highest up technician of the top companies, and believe me they all make mistakes in evaluating technology.
So it is true that there is no way for anyone to trust any claim from anyone on this forum. So what is the point of this forum? What use is it? I will continue this next post...

The power output obtained
 is in direct proportion to the amount of hidden cables.
 :) :) :)

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #548 on: June 14, 2019, 07:39:19 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Offline gyulasun

  • without_ads
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4005
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #549 on: June 14, 2019, 10:26:52 PM »
Hi Itsu, 

If you think it would be worth building a Gaussmeter, then you surely can: 

http://www.coolmagnetman.com/magmeter.htm 

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/blog.asp?p=gaussmeter 

https://web.archive.org/web/20070815103923/https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7834   

and here is an integrated magnetic sensor IC (but probably there are some from other manufacturers): 

http://www.ti.com/product/DRV425 

Gyula

Offline rickfriedrich

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #550 on: June 14, 2019, 11:57:35 PM »
I will continue from my last posting about the limitations of forums that cannot prove anything. I share this for people who already have the kit, as everyone else will not be able to evaluate anything I say. The Resonance Induction Coupler Kit is outlined in a progressive way so that you can learn the relationships at a low power safe level. You can see how subtle changes make big differences. Those who have the book are taught several essential themes that are not the focus of mainstream teaching so everyone else will not really get these things because they are locked in a closed system by definition. Difference between those who succeed in this research and those who don't because of their limited restrictions are for example in that when working with or evaluating nonlinear processes the former will work on the reactive side while the later will focus on the resistive side. For example I expose this in the kit book where the 80+ page Negative Resistance declassified paper shows the author constantly limiting himself to the resistive nonlinear processes while annoyingly repeating the claim that there can be no excess of energy. One has to ask themselves why they classified the paper at all then. If he had properly considered the reactive rather than the resistive he would have experienced what Teslean processes and experienced true negative resistance rather than negative differential resistance. So G, if you limit yourself as he did then you will have the same experience and only get a greater efficiency and no OU.

I was made aware of his attempts by someone else on this thread and I considered his posts a few weeks ago. I found many mistakes so I directed them to be careful. I have been at this for 15 years with thousands of people all around the world and what I have found is most people make little mistakes which you usually cannot find until you visit them in person. That is why I do my meetings. People bring in their setups and I help them find their mistakes. I find it almost fruitless to try and evaluate other people's setups over the internet. You cannot assume anything. But if you at least have the same parts (thus the purpose of a kit with standard parts) then you may have some hope. Anyway, Itsu's parts and setups is not the standard which I can evaluate fairly as he doesn't have the kit parts, nor the instructions and essential teachings. The point of the kit is not to run after OU at the beginning, but first learn the lessons to prepare you for that. You first learn about resonance, and then the idea of many bodies in contrast to single body circuits. Also impedance in relation to fast rates of change. Without proper teaching you are just limiting yourself to the circle game and will never get anywhere. So you see this is not a fact problem but a psychological problem. What you go into this with is what you will come out with. If one cannot consider a multibody system, and discards all but the single path, then they lock themselves out of the complete story from the start.

So I don't know or care what someone experienced from their FG to their transmitter. It is meaningless to all of us as we don't really know what they do. Again, if they have the same parts and instructions then you may have some hope of progress on these forums.

Now I do agree with postings about showing how people can be mistaken in their evaluation of LEDs. Do they have and know how to use light meters? I do. I also watch how many people are mistaken in that.

The next statement from you is rather exaggerated however and shows your bent towards disbelief. Remember the context is my two pictures where there are both small and big LEDs. To say hundreds of these LEDs cannot reveal to those present that something significant is going on reveals incredulousness. This is far to dismissive. Yes, it would be a realistic statement if we were talking about tiny microwatt LEDs that give out a little light. But this is not the case. And you are missing the point that we can keep adding more and more and more. Also that as I loaded the transmitter the input went down without diminishing the LEDs. When tuned this can go down to zero amps (or below 0.000A) or negative. So if you have almost no input, or even negative input, then hundreds of LEDs do mean more than you would grant. I think I had about 15 of the 3W lamp LEDs. So if they were only half a watt each this would be convincing enough. When I added all the coils the input was 60ma@12V, which was almost the power level of powering one of those bulbs at the same brightness. I am not at all here attempting to prove anything along these lines to people who were not there. But my point is that you are obviously bent towards disbelief while others are manifestly wrongly bent towards unreasonable over-belief. Yes proper measurements need to be made, but if you walk with my context here, I showed people how you can just add more and more coils. At some point when I fill an entire state or make a trail from Michigan to California then people will rightly conclude that something unusual must be happening. But the incredulous will still find a way to dismiss the obvious. lol Anyway, I was running this at 0.75 to 1W input in this untuned setup. It wasn't given for OU demonstration but for showing the relationships. But yes it demonstrated it to everyone. However, it is impossible to demonstrate that to people not there. You cannot show the lighting through cameras. You cannot be certain there is no fakery. So these forum discussions are very limited and are more about the methods and possibilities than the actual facts.

The next question you ask is about the gain. The first thing you are going to have to come to grips with is that there is more than just AC and DC. There is also oscillatory and impulse energy which are not AC and DC but have different characteristics. If you cannot see that they you will always misjudge these processes. Even though they have similarities they are different, especially in specific context. So you can arbitrarily pre-define your boundaries and context so that you exclude the nonlinear reactive phenomena and resulting effects upon the local environment and 'other' loads. This is what everyone does. You have to avoid over-simplification and over-complication.

We will look at both of these in this kit. In regards to the impulse energy being not pulse dc, when we consider that DC is really only what we measure AFTER turn on and BEFORE turn off, and that impulse is really only the turn on and not the oscillations following, then we can realize they are fundamentally different. Impulse has its own laws that are non-conservative and outside Kirchhoff's rule that is based upon constant current single body circuits. In impulse processes we find that the sharper the squarewave, or the faster the rate of change, the higher the gain we get. So for example, when I use the standard frequency generator the circulating voltage in the series tank circuit is around 250V with an input of 9V at 25ma. But when I add the gate driver with the same input I can see that change to 1300ma because the rate of change has improved. Now this is a gain of not only efficiency but of useable energy. Why? Because of something the college textbooks will not want to admit. That the circulating current in series tank circuit is equal or more to the input current while the voltage is amplified. Most admit that it is a voltage amplification or multiplication but they avoid stating the other part about the amperage because they want to give the wikipedea idea that this is merely a transformer process where voltage goes up and amperage goes down. Essentially equating resonance with transformer processes. The mistaken notion is further stated as merely a building idea where the oscillations merely accumulate the energy over time. On the contrary, the circulating amperage is at least the same as the input amperage, while the circulating voltage is multiplied. Now the radiation from the inductor is real and can be used as such (as we can see with hundreds of coils all around). The electrical can also be used as we see with the one wire output and several other methods. Carlos Benitez patented some of these processes 100 years ago and he showed (what you can see with the Ed Gray and some of the Don Smith systems) that each free oscillation can essentially step-charge the batteries or capacitor even millions of times between each make and break of the magnetically quenched spark gap. So this oscillation energy is real gain and not what you think of with regular AC. This is where resonance is a gain, when you actually use it. Otherwise it is only a potential gain. You pay to ring the bell once, and all the free oscillations inbetween work for you freely. You may not have experienced that electrically as some of us have, but if you ring a bell or play the piano you can get the idea of the gain in resonance. I will do a good analogy in the next video or show the meeting video where I present that analogy. In short, if you remove the damper pedal on the keys and strike the middle C you will have many other keys and sound board actually amplify the energy you put in. And if you have an acoustically sound room with many other pianos in it then they will vibrate in addition in sympathetic resonance. Everyone in music knows this. Actually in all other areas of life we know resonance is a gain except with college level physics and below. However, when you get into the real world and specialize in non-linear reactive processes you also understand the same things as the pianist.
These words are fast attempt to outline the basic ideas enlarged in the book and elsewhere. I think Eric Dollard does a good job covering some of these points. But I point you to T. W. BARRETT publications dealing with Tesla's Nonlinear Oscillator-Shuttle-Circuit (OSC) Theory.
Now in our case we are not ringing the bell to create the self-oscillation, but are ringing the bell at the oscillating frequency. So it is a forced resonance that we are paying for much more than we need to. Nevertheless that gain is still there as we get the continuous higher voltage and equal amperage because of this resonance gain. You can see this in various ways if you do not destroy the effect with your load and detune it. And that's where people fail. You really don't want to load the primary until you are in a phase lock loop mirror type of situation with the secondaries. When you 'lock in' then it is interesting to see how you can load down the transmitter and even reduce or remove the input power. (Now it is easy to replace the frequency generator with a receiver coil, but it is a little more work to replace the gate driver power source. You really don't need to do that directly when you can lock in and bring the power down to zero or negative.)
Now all this may seem fanciful to you G. But it is not hard to experience and this is what Tesla did daily, and so many of us since his day. And it is my hobby to show how these processes are being used over the last 100 years in existing technology we all have had. Thousands of patents show what I have said above, it is just that they do not overtly say you can do this for producing electricity (anything else is allowed). However, Cook and Benitez and a few others actually got patents through 100+ years ago saying this.

As for Power, this is a point of misunderstanding. Power is the measurement of wasted energy. While we can show power measurement it is not a exclusive indicator of all work that can be done. For example, we can push a magnet because of an impulsed inductor when normally we do not. Now the rotor that is spun by it's magnet, and the resulting loads it can power, is another body that people do not wish to include in their calculations. For example, if Walter Lewin had added a battery as a negative resistor load as we have done for years with our energizers, rather than merely show the reversed voltmeter, then he would have gotten himself in real trouble by showing more effectually this other body or many body idea that shows Kirchhoff's rule is limited and does not apply there. Again, you measure wattage in a closed looped constant current circuit. But do you consider the turning on and off of the circuit in your math? No, as I said, you measure the DC after you turn on, and before you turn off. So if there is an inductor, and you really add up everything you have a gain as Lewin demonstrated. There is a gain when you open the loop. The gain is greater or less according to the rate of change or abruptness of the impulse. But all the meters are only considering what is in the loop and people cannot understand floating grounds or many-body networks. My selfish circuit or loving paths teaching tries to explain this. For example, you have your flyback diode across the inductor, and this energy is ignored or discarded. It is only real to those of us who actually use it or those of use who have to deal with its damaging effects. Otherwise it is family secret embarrassment that is just not mentioned. The big lie you are lead to believe doesn't exist until you get in the real world and put away your diapers. So there is math and it leads you back to Stienmetz and Tesla. Whenever the big problems appear then people have to admit these things... Anyway, power is the measurement of wasted energy in a closed loop. But we can, as I demonstrated several different ways, run loads without having the source charge destroy or deplete itself. We do not need to close the loop. There are many patents showing that. So if you have a real load running those of you stuck on power measurement will not believe it just like those denying human flight even though airplanes are flying over your heads. In the Fogal paper Bearden rightly wrote: "We produce power (rate of energy dissipation) electrical engineers rather than energy transport engineers." Naturally, thus trained, their bias prevents them from even considering anything other than a loss system. Any professed investigation into matters in this forum are absolutely hypocritical because they will refuse to admit such to themselves. Again, they limit the real world to an arbitrary closedminded mathematics that cannot justify itself and is contrary to the real world, and even to existing products. So I joke with the demonstration of a clamp amp meter over my finger that shows no amps when I move it to illustrate the fact that I can have action without power measurement. In the same way apart from never energy I can use potentials without shorting out the potential. I can use a coil and/or a capacitor in a tank circuit to do work. The tank cap can be a water cell that still oscillates without dampning, and the inductor can be a transmitter as well as a motor as well as a heater (I believe we have 7 different things we can do at the same time!!). Further, the various radiations can continue past and through the receiver coils to influence other receivers while each receiver doesn't actually reflect such radiation (like metal objects in radar) but creates its own transmission and merely indirectly reflects back and all around itself. Again, all the mainstream teaching is merely convenient college level teaching that is nice and tidy but does not reflect the extent of the real world or the actual practice in the commercial world.
Anyway, you can measure power on the LED circuits, and other loads. But if you limit your observation to meters then you may just as well get lost in your TV fantasies in digital land. In the end I run my loads for years whatever the meters say. I ran that 26' boat for 3 years when you will tell me it is not possible.
So yes, "power" gain would be confusing as power is wasted energy, so it is loss by definition. But that doesn't mean we can create self-running processes that produce as much power as we need. I don't want to fool around with words.

As for measuring bulbs, at the end of the day what matters is what a lightmeter shows or what people need in the real world more importantly. Agree? Do you think it really matters what a meter shows when you have a self-running system? Now if a meter can help you see that the actual light produced is less than what it is without the unique process in question, then by all means. But you have to realize that any meter will become part of the circuit, including the oscope. And in the Lewin debate it was concluded by all that the probe loop was not actually measuring of the actual energy in the circuit but merely trying to be representative. It is an indication not an actual measurement. These are all very important distinctions in these debates. Anyway, if there is a means to run my bulbs or split H2O or shuttle around magnetic and dielectric flux while meters don't show anything, then where does that leave us. We part ways. You become the pilot who only looks at his gauges and crashes into the tower or ground and I look out the window and land the plane. The real world is much more comprehensive than the over-simplistic mainstream college level popular onion practice. But there is no problem looking at the voltage across the bulb or the amperage. But in another place on this forum I am getting into "the black box" third stage process where we were indeed running bulbs with zero ac and zero DC across them. Now if I measure it and show this as I showed at my meetings, why would you believe or disbelieve such testimony or video or pictures without being physically there to verify that? I could write anything. I could fake anything. So why would you believe it one way or another? It really comes down to skeptics being on the forums to disprove mistakes people make while there is no ability to prove anything (of course many pretend to be skeptics and are really just the competition seeking to get things out of others by pushing them along).
If I had all the meters that had the right frequency capabilities (as regular voltmeters can't deal with the 1.25MHz frequency) and showed x amount of watts at the end of the day if you do not want to believe it you will not. And there will be no reason for you to honestly believe it when it is communicated over the internet. The meters will never be good enough, only the $100,000 ones would be accepted. I've watched people dance around for years in that loop when in the end what can you really believe from a photo, video or testimony, or even a meter? I show you a voltmeter that says zero and you say it isn't work right. I show you a scope and it isn't good enough. Then I say, nothing is good enough because you are not present anyway. This is why I gave up on the forums and just did kits in the real world, and meetings with real people. These people can use the tech for years powering their lights, running their homes, boats, cars, etc. They travel around the world with no fear while others assume the earth is flat and they will fall off the edge if they go too far out. ;)
Anyway, would 0.5W on the bulbs be acceptable to you on those bigger bulbs? I know that may be problematic considering the input was in the picture 1W and with more bulbs and coils 0.75W. Would 0.000A on the input be acceptable to you? At that point would it matter that I had 1,000,000 little LEDs powered up, or several thousand 3W bulbs at 0.5W each?
Now the bulbs have their own circuitry which has improved over the years. While they do bottleneck with the high frequency so that they are limited converters, they still do respond a little. We really would need to do a proper frequency reduction to properly run loads. I may add that in the future as has been requested. So unless you measure after the internal bridge you will not see the DC side of things.
Now all this does not include the gains with ground connections. I demonstrated at the meeting that when I connected up a ground connection the bulbs got significantly brighter (like 2x). That is not always the case, and it will depend at times on which side of the coil (high or low side) you connect to. Of course that is a big point in the book. I did not have time to connect all the individual coils to the same or independent grounds. And I also could have had variable capacitors to tune a little better to the resonant peak. The bigger coils actually were a little out of tune from the others, and of course that will depend on the loads you use in this basic setup. Unfortunately we needed to add a little more or less inductance to give a better result, but all them were made the same without checking. It turned out good enough.
So if you have 7W of measured light and 75 coils with smaller LEDs for 0.75W of input on only one level, and without being tuned or grounded, then I think people were satisfied. I don't expect any of you to accept any of that.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for coming in this thread too. 

I would like you to consider member Itsu's recent measurement results and comments on the input power
to the transmitter circuit and the output power the LED bulbs got from the receiver units. 

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534383/#msg534383
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534479/#msg534479
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg534479/#msg534479

The point is: even though you can use quasi hundreds of receiver units loaded with red or white LEDs 
you do not know what the actual power levels are that the LED bulbs really consume.  Your hinting at
"bright 3W LED bulbs" is not enough at all,  even for estimating roughly the actual power levels involved.

This is what you wrote in this respect:   
   "The loads off the 10 bigger coils (one not shown) were bright 3W LED bulbs, and another one was powered 
below off a regular coil which isn't seen in the picture. So I had at least 11 of these big LEDs and almost 70 small 
LEDs powered. I also added ferrite coils with these bigger bulbs that brought the input power down without 
lowering the loads. So for 80ma at 12V that was an okay demonstration.  It's the 1 watt challenge."     

You also wrote: " These bigger coils naturally have higher Q which translates to higher actual gain.
And yes, resonance IS A GAIN. Don't let people fool you about that." 

Yes I agree, bigger coils wound with thick wire and with favorable OD/length ratio can have higher Q .
But you need to clarify what you mean on gain: voltage, current, power, energy gain? 

I would agree with voltage or current gain in resonant LC circuits. 

If you claim power (or energy) gain too, then you would need to demonstrate it by measurements.
"Don't let people fool you about that."

You also wrote:

"Anyway, I'll post another video of all the coils running when I get caught up with other pressing matters."

Please, would you consider to measure only the 9 (or 10) big receiver coils output when they drive the bright
white LED bulbs at a measured input power to the gate driver?    I do not know your actual receiver circuits,  whether you use diode bridges to rectify the AC voltage and whether you drive the LEDs with DC.
This latter case would help much to check LED DC currents easily and the DC voltage levels across them.

I know these measurements are time consuming.   Also, the use of diode bridges would cause inherent power
loss in the receiver units but this loss can be estimated if you already know the DC current via the LED bulbs.   

Thanks,
Gyula
(Edited for a better text format)

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #550 on: June 14, 2019, 11:57:35 PM »
3D Solar Panels

Online lancaIV

  • elite_member
  • Hero Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 3021
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #551 on: June 15, 2019, 01:17:00 AM »
Mr. Friedrich, well written as response !

Not to learn from the books, because to " new": 
https://m.phys.org/news/2012-03-efficiency.html
The velocity amplification in Nano-tubes

............

Offline endlessoceans

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 109
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #552 on: June 15, 2019, 01:21:16 AM »

 The point of the kit is not to run after OU at the beginning, but first learn the lessons to prepare you for that. You first learn about resonance, and then the idea of many bodies in contrast to single body circuits. Also impedance in relation to fast rates of change. Without proper teaching you are just limiting yourself to the circle game and will never get anywhere.


Hi Rick

Extraordinary claims require evidence.  The fact is you and the likes of Bedini certainly made outlandish claims for  many decades and when folk asked for the smallest of evidence a self contained system (SO SIMPLE) that let's say has one battery running it and then constantly loops other batteries until you can charge 2 batteries for the price of one (example.....but showing clear excess of energy), nether of you ever did so.  FORGET all measurements and gauss meters and fancy wave forms.  They mean nothing just like in real life where long winded answers without showing the money means snake oil.

Nobody is asking you to give up your supposed secret but you have never even demonstrated with a black box OU.  YOU SELL KITS.  YOU WANT TO KEEP SELLING KITS.  In order to do that you must never give anyone OU.  You yourself have stated above that providing people with OU is not the purpose of the kit.  JB also did the same thing and sold endless chargers at stupid prices.

Before you reply and say I do not understand what you talk about, forget about it.  I have systems of my own design that are open and can do exactly what you state and more.  Keep loading it and the input keeps dropping and not silly fluff loads of LEDs either.

Your posts are just as long winded as your youtube videos but sadly this does not equate to substance.  So keep talking and keep selling but have the honesty to admit that is what your puprose is.  In another 10 years only the foolish will keep buying from you.



Offline rickfriedrich

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #553 on: June 15, 2019, 01:36:21 AM »
Thanks. And yes I am aware of that and have been sharing that for years. This is like negative differential resistance with negative resistance devices at their optimum curves. There are many things like this that reveal everything in life is not so tidy and simplistic. It brings to mind for some reason step charging capacitors. The efficiency changes with the frequency. So once you get out of the over-simplistic death-loop mold then you realize there is so much 'potential'.
In regards to LEDs being more efficient at lower levels. A few years back I helped a customer of mine who owned a company that swapped out the other bulbs for LEDs for gas stations and hotels. I examined his products with light meters and shared with him this very fact. He had big heat sinks and fans and I found that he was wasting about 40% of the energy in heat and fan power (and never mind the added expense) compared if he ran it below 75%. I know above 100W modules were more expensive, so if he just had two 100W modules at lower power levels rather than the 150W he would be much better off. But yes, at very low levels they do produce a lot more light than the 'rules' allow for. Give them an efficiency ticket would you!

Mr. Friedrich, well written as response !

Not to learn from the books, because to " new": 
https://m.phys.org/news/2012-03-efficiency.html
The velocity amplification in Nano-tubes

............

Offline rickfriedrich

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #554 on: June 15, 2019, 02:07:52 AM »
Anyone else see what happened with this guy's response???
He completely misquotes what I said in the short paragraph.
Endlessoceans of slander, you obviously didn't bother to read what I wrote. I didn't say the kit didn't show OU, but that primary purpose of the kit was to learn resonance and related ideas in a safe way so that you could then understand how to achieve OU. So many people think they understand resonance but they don't. How then can they succeed?
As for evidence, I have long demonstrated what I have claimed. Obviously my point here is that you can't prove anything over the internet. Did you come to any of my many meetings over the last 10 years? I gave boat rides showing the basic circuit powering a 26' boat. I showed a riding lawnmower popping wheelies while charging batteries. I showed fans and motors doing the same thing. Over the last 5 years in three countries I showed exactly what you demand below, motors running themselves without discharging over hours and sometimes 2 whole days. That was in Hamburg Germany, Texas, and Indiana. Many witnesses. Where were you? What gives you the right to say such things when I actually did what you demand.
Now I can understand your frustration with Bedini as I agree that he did play games with people and held back many things. But while he did have serious personal problems and wronged many people (me more than anyone), he did show some important things here and there. In another place on this forum I made mention of DVD7 from Energy from the Vacuum. There he revealed the most important thing he ever talked about, and if he had just done that one dvd then everything else was not needed. He actually explained how to do what we had in the black box. Did you or anyone else pay attention to that? I don't blame people for not taking him seriously. He was a copycat and I don't know if he invented anything. But he did pass on some good things. No he didn't create the renaissance Chargers, and when he made his own chargers they were junk. I couldn't be involved with battery killers so I got away and made the originals as I still do. Yes he wanted to up the prices and I could not stand for that. Of course I am the bad guy for wanting to help the people. Anyway, John did show his model windowmotor running with the bipolar circuit for 22 minutes off of one Amplifier capacitor while it was putting out decent torque. That is my video still circulating around. But John didn't use the technology as I have over the years. That really turns off a lot of angry people like you. I was part of the electric vehicle club and the president Gordy O would always come around and try to get John to make and electric something. He had 3 bikes and several hotrods but never did anything electric or free energy. All the models just collected dust.
Anyway, I know you are lumping him in with me but I have spent some years now bringing the truth out in these matters if you bother to see. I have done what I could to help people thousands of people all over the world. I do my meetings and sell kits and chargers because people ask for them. So it is none of your business to say all this against me. You show that you don't even care to read what I said. Your response is pure blind emotion. There is no goodwill or beneficial thing in what you write here. I don't have secrets in this but share all the processes for those who have ears to hear. Too bad you are so agree because you could have realized what I shared already. As for the Resonance kits, I actually don't make any money on them. It is not worth my time but I do it because it makes a big difference. You have not justified any of your words here. I wrote a lot because I am thorough and am trying to help everyone. If you don't like me no one requires you to read it. Obviously you didn't or you wouldn't even say half of it. Well, if you are making these claims then prove them yourself Mr. Accuser!
That people tolerate these kinds of attacks is the reason why these forums never go anywhere. Some of these people are deliberate disrupters and others are just full of blind rage.


Hi Rick

Extraordinary claims require evidence.  The fact is you and the likes of Bedini certainly made outlandish claims for  many decades and when folk asked for the smallest of evidence a self contained system (SO SIMPLE) that let's say has one battery running it and then constantly loops other batteries until you can charge 2 batteries for the price of one (example.....but showing clear excess of energy), nether of you ever did so.  FORGET all measurements and gauss meters and fancy wave forms.  They mean nothing just like in real life where long winded answers without showing the money means snake oil.

Nobody is asking you to give up your supposed secret but you have never even demonstrated with a black box OU.  YOU SELL KITS.  YOU WANT TO KEEP SELLING KITS.  In order to do that you must never give anyone OU.  You yourself have stated above that providing people with OU is not the purpose of the kit.  JB also did the same thing and sold endless chargers at stupid prices.

Before you reply and say I do not understand what you talk about, forget about it.  I have systems of my own design that are open and can do exactly what you state and more.  Keep loading it and the input keeps dropping and not silly fluff loads of LEDs either.

Your posts are just as long winded as your youtube videos but sadly this does not equate to substance.  So keep talking and keep selling but have the honesty to admit that is what your puprose is.  In another 10 years only the foolish will keep buying from you.

 

OneLink