Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy

Solid States Devices => solid state devices => Topic started by: magnetman12003 on September 08, 2015, 06:06:04 PM

Post by: magnetman12003 on September 08, 2015, 06:06:04 PM
I would like the correct name of a electrical tracer that can trace a signal through power lines.
I have two power  120 volt AC power outlets on my home that are wired and the wires feed into my basement somewhere.  The trouble is that there is no electricity flowing in the wires.

I have heard of a device that can put a signal into a dead wire and all along the wire on the outside of it a separate pickup will pinpoint the signal wire. This will save me countless hours in locating the other ends of the wire and see where and why they never made it to the power source.

Does anyone with an electrical background know the proper name of this signal tracer and where I can find one to buy on Ebay?

All help appreciated.