I do beg your indulgence for this rather 'stretched-out' post but it's such a good opportunity to respond further to the posted video link.
Dr Steven Greer:
Wife is a Yale grad.
Well connected with Washington insiders
Lives close to DC and Langley, VA
Born: June 28 1955.
Probably began practice around 1985
Advanced technology suppression
1990 Center for the study of extraterrestrial intelligence
1993 Disclosure project
2007 Advanced energy research organization
New: Orion project
1999: Extraterrestrial Contact
2006: Hidden Truth
Does lecture circuits (seminars)
Appears on tv/radio:
Larry King Live
Coast to Coast
Claims to be a contactee
Solicits donations without any technology:
Solicits new AE/OU/FE inventions:http://www.theorionproject.org/en/faq.html
From looking at the above, I'm wondering when he had time to practice medicine...
If I was a -real- conspiracy aficionado, I'd suspect he was a 'plant' who was injected into the fringe-mainstream to discover individuals who would be detrimental to government coverups and FE inventors on the verge of breakthroughs...in order to suppress them before they did any damage to secret government programs (or economic agendas), all under the guise of 'disclosure'.
* His headquarters -is- comfortably close to WA-DC and Langley VA (CIA HDQTRS).
* His wife -is- a Yale grad (skull and bones).
* By his own admission he -is- well connected with the power-elite.
* The corporate officers of his various organizations have been connected with government and industry (CIA operatives?) http://www.theorionproject.org/en/about.html
* He only had a chance to practice medicine for about five years before becoming embroiled in ufo coverup conspiracy (government startup?).
* He has had network-quality coverage (government paid-for?).
* He solicits donations without having any technology (cover for black-ops funding?).
* He solicits inventions without any development track-record (direct pipe to government for suppression?).
No, a -real- conspiracy theorist would see-through the slick facade of Tony Robinesque motivational speech, too-slick east-coast organization, Madison Avenue caliber marketing and too-easy access to senators, representatives, industry moguls and scientists...too slick, too quick, smells like a trap.
On the other hand...he could just be in it for the money. You can imagine what a cash-cow any kind of conspiracy following can generate, just look at all the players who have cashed-in and continue to cash-in, times are good for conspiracy marketers...worldwide.
I won't go into my act on alternative-marketing, but you should know that the accepted 'formula' is:
* Promote Fear
* Suspend Disbelief
* Sell Hope
I'll leave it to you to recognize those to whom this applies ('...By their fruits shall ye know them...' sort of thing).
A third possibility is that he could be sincere, in which case none of the above would apply.
Of course, the eventual point of all this is 'it doesn't matter' because if the economy fails to the point of systemic breakdown, what's going to be important to you and yours are things like:
and most importantly...
UFOs and black-box energy cubes won't save us if it 'all falls down'.
So I'm going to pay attention to things that matter, the rest is for (as they say) 'entertainment value only'.